Make safety a priority by choosing the OLFA® SK-6 Fully-Automatic Safety Knife with Blade Guard. Featuring an automatic protection system that engages the moment the blade loses contact with the cutting surface to help reduce potential injuries in the workplace. The built-in safety guard is activated as soon as cutting begins and cannot be overridden. Users can keep their thumb on the or off of the blade slide during cutting for added flexibility and comfort. The SC-SK-6 Fully-Automatic Safety knife with Blade Guard comes preloaded with a rounded-tip safety blade with low cutting depth helps reduce injuries, as well as damage to the box contents.
For both right- and left-handed users. Use this knife for cutting light to heavy-duty materials such as corrugated, packaging, film, trimmings, shrink wrap and strapping. Includes RSKB blade,
- Blade automatically retracts when it loses contact with cutting surface – even if slider is engaged
- Fiberglass-reinforced, high-impact ABS handle
- Anti-slip textured handle
- Convenient lanyard hole
- Preloaded with an RSKB safety blade
- 0.39-in (10mm) cutting depth