The OLFA SK-8 (SC-SK-8)Fully-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife features distinctive safety features that cannot be overridden by the user even when the blade slider is engaged.
This heavy-duty cutter has a spring-loaded blade that “clicks” into place when it comes in contact with the materials being cut. The action of the Fully-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife ensures the blade automatically retracts the instant it loses contact with the material being cut. The retraction happens even if the blade slider is engaged and cannot be overridden by the user.
This knife features an anti-slip, cushion grip handle with a large blade slide for easy use. It also has a stainless steel blade channel that tightly secures the blade. The metal-enforced tip of the Fully-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife adds durability. Along with easy and safe toll-free blade changes, this knife offers better protection against injuries in the workplace.
- Spring-activated blade automatically retracts when it loses contact with cutting surface – even if blade slide is engaged
- Fiberglass-reinforced, high-impact handle
- Anti-slip textured handle
- Convenient lanyard hole
- Preloaded with an SKB-8 safety blade
- Cutting depth: 0.59″ (15mm)